SocialTech is a successful product IT company that helps people from all over the world to meet and communicate on our sites. Now we have millions of users, a team of 150+ people, and we are not going to stop reaching new clients.
Now we are in search of a Middle/Senior Affiliate Manager.
The main aim of your work is to manage multiple partners for effective attraction of new users to our products.
We are a match if you have:
- Up to 1 year and more experience in a similar positions;
- Experience in managing partner relationships;
- Understanding of the specifics of Affiliate marketing: payment models, fraud, negotiations, technical knowledge of setting up campaigns;
- Experience in working with publishers, advertisers, affiliate networks;
- Understanding of the product funnel and basic conversion metrics;
- Upper Intermediate level of English;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Strong analytical background;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Business-oriented mindset.
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience in management of big traffic volumes;
- Experience in management of different Ad campaigns;
- Contacts of various kinds of partner networks, webmasters, advertisers, sites in the main segments of the CPA market.
Your main tasks:
- Search for new partners through forums, conferences, advertising of the partner network and increase the volume of traffic with existing partners;
- Carrying out a systematic check of affiliates for the quality of the provided traffic and fraud, monitoring the implementation of this procedure;
- Analysis of affiliate programs of competitors, development of new advertising materials for partners and analysis of their conversion;
- Identifying and implementing other opportunities to enhance the affiliate program;
- Monitoring of Daily, Weekly, Monthly reports and traffic analysis;
- Keeping affiliates up to date on new products and any program enhancements;
- Continually motivating affiliates to perform better.
SocialTech is a unique place to work and grow :
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other;
- High level of compensation that allows you to focus on work;
- Premium medical insurance;
- Sports and fitness compensation;
- Free lunches and unlimited snacks;
- A training budget with opportunities to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Corporate parties and trips abroad. We have already been to Slovakia, Egypt, Austria, and Croatia;
- Cool and comfortable office for work and fun.
We’re looking forward to you being in our team! So do not hesitate to apply;)