SocialTech is a successful product IT company that helps people from all over the world to meet and communicate on our sites. Now we have millions of users, a team of 150+ people, and we are not going to stop reaching new clients.
Now we are in search of a Middle/Senior Affiliate Manager.
The main aim of your work is to manage multiple partners for effective attraction of new users to our products.
We are a match if you have:
- up to 1 year and more experience in a similar positions
- Experience in managing partner relationships
- Understanding of the specifics of Affiliate marketing: payment models, fraud, negotiations, technical knowledge of setting up campaigns
- Experience in working with publishers, advertisers, affiliate networks
- Understanding of the product funnel and basic conversion metrics
- Upper Intermediate level of English
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical background
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Business-oriented mindset
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience in management of big traffic volumes
- Experience in management of different Ad campaigns
- Contacts of various kinds of partner networks, webmasters, advertisers, sites in the main segments of the CPA market
Your main tasks:
- Search for new partners through forums, conferences, advertising of the partner network and increase the volume of traffic with existing partners
- Carrying out a systematic check of affiliates for the quality of the provided traffic and fraud, monitoring the implementation of this procedure
- Analysis of affiliate programs of competitors, development of new advertising materials for partners and analysis of their conversion
- Identifying and implementing other opportunities to enhance the affiliate program
- Monitoring of Daily, Weekly, Monthly reports and traffic analysis
- Keeping affiliates up to date on new products and any program enhancements
- Continually motivating affiliates to perform better
SocialTech is a unique place to work and grow :
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- High level of compensation that allows you to focus on work.
- Premium medical insurance.
- Sports and fitness compensation.
- Free lunches and unlimited snacks.
- A training budget with opportunities to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
- Corporate parties and trips abroad. We have already been to Slovakia, Egypt, Austria, and Croatia.
- Cool and comfortable office for work and fun.
We’re looking forward to you being in our team! So do not hesitate to apply;)