SocialTech – is a global IT product company that operates in the Social Discovery segment. Our 300+ professionals team has unique product experience and is already one of the leaders internationally in its niche. We develop proprietary products that are used by millions of people worldwide (the predominantly USA and Europe), and we continue to show 3-digit growth annually in all key performance indicators.
We are looking for an active and thoughtful professional who will strengthen our International Tax Manager role in our finance team. You will work with the CFO directly and contribute to the development of our Tax function of the SocialTech finance team and perform a wide variety of related activities.
What you will do:
- Review corporate income tax, VAT and withholding returns, and other tax forms of EMEA and US group entities prepared by external advisors or internal reporting for accuracy of material tax positions reported.
- Represent the company's position and interest in discussions with external tax and accounting advisors; review the deliverables (income tax returns, VAT returns, financial statements, or other documentation) prepared by external advisors.
- Collaborated with Treasury, Accounting, and Legal departments to design the management accounts and IFRS reporting of EMEA and US group entities.
- Support the auditing financial statements of the group's EMEA entities with external auditors; coordinate collection and provision of information as requested by the auditors.
- Advice on and coordinate implementation/maintenance of accounting systems that provide tax information.
- Develop tax models illustrating multinational entities' attributes and effective tax rates.
- Formalize and lead tax planning and tax reporting business processes.
Necessary qualifications required for this role:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (international tax reporting) in Big4 and top-tier local or global firms.
- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in economics, accounting, tax, or other related fields.
- Solid experience of IFRS framework and preparation/review of IFRS-based financial statements.
- Excellent knowledge of international income tax principles and the interaction thereof with tax accounting principles.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to analyze complex issues and make sound recommendations.
- Leadership and management potential are considered a huge advantage.
It would be a plus:
- Experience preparing financial statements for entities in foreign jurisdictions (Cyprus, Gibraltar, and/or other English-speaking jurisdictions).
- ACCA qualification or equivalent.
- Good understanding of US GAAP and the impact on taxation thereof.
- Previous track of cooperating with foreign service providers on tax and accounting matters.
- Competitive salary and reasonable compensation package – for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus system; official employment, medical insurance.
- Passionate and enthusiastic team – you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development.
- Exciting and challenging tasks – being responsible for a part of the company's finances, you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company and our partners.
- Convenient working conditions – comfortable office located 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- Sports and healthcare – running, swimming, football, basketball, and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth – in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes, compensation of professional qualifications costs (ACCA, CIMA, etc.).