SocialTech is a global IT company in the industry of Social Discovery. We are developing our own products used by millions of users worldwide. SocialTech is one of the market leaders, enjoying triple-digit growth for all major KPIs.
What will you do:
- Developing partnership and increasing loyalty among our partnership network;
- Implementing company’s partnership strategy with assigned business partners and coordinating partnesrship activities in the region;
- Solving partners’ top-level operational issues and contributing to optimization if their business processes;
- Leading negotiations in order to achieve mutually beneficial business solutions.
- Our role would match you if you explore the opportunity to switch to IT with a prior experience in Big 4, FMCG or Retail.
What we expect from you:
- 1+ year of experience in account management, business development or related field;
- At least Intermediate level of English (spoken, written);
- Project management experience and ability to complete complex turnkey tasks;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with people at all levels;
- Strong analytical thinking and a high level of numeracy skills.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive salary and employee wellness program, including health insurance and in-house doctor support and compensation for sports, allowing you to focus on your tasks and professional development in our company;
- Solid and enthusiastic team — you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional development;
- Career growth and professional development with various internal training and seminars, access to an extensive book library, language classes;
- New spacious and modern office space in Podil (5 min from Tarasa Shevchenko metro station) with free breakfasts and lunches, and selections of snacks available at your choice, weekly meetups, outdoor terrace, and many more exciting things.