SocialTech is a global IT company operating in the segment of Social Discovery. We develop our proprietary products used by millions of people worldwide. SocialTech is one of the market leaders in its niche, continuously enjoying triple-digit annual growth for all major KPIs.
Our main values are people and the team. We are constantly in search of outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses. With us, you will be given limitless opportunities for development and freedom of choice of your way of success. We’ve got plenty of interesting tasks, ambitious goals, and challenges for you.
Currently, we are looking for a Junior SEO Specialist. You will help us to launch new projects in foreign markets. The candidate will work with on-page and off-page site optimization, create and develop website promotion strategies, search for new ideas and implement them.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets.
- Basic understanding of what SEO is.
- Knowledge of the main SEO ranking factors.
- Understanding the basic principles of SEO and Linkbuilding.
- Strong desire to learn, read niche blogs, books, watch tutorials.
- English level - upper-intermediate.
- Attention to detail.
- Working experience with Wordpress (will be a plus).
- Basic knowledge of SEO tools: Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Netpeak Spider, Ahrefs (will be a plus).
What you will do:
- Help with on-page and off-page website optimization.
- Work with existing semantic core and extension of it.
- Create a content plan.
- Prepare tasks for copywriters.
- Work with Wordpress CMS.
- Create an Internal link structure.
- Search for new sources to post links.
- Manual link building.
- Technical website optimization.
- Opportunity to work with a multi-million audience.
- Career growth and professional development with various internal training and seminars, access to an extensive book library, English language classes, opportunity to participate in key IT industry events worldwide (attending the conferences).
- Work in a great team. We pay special attention to the recruitment and development of talent. All the members of our team are young, active and highly motivated for creative problem-solving.
- New spacious and modern office space in Podil (5 min from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station) with free breakfasts and lunches, and selections of snacks available at your choice, as well as weekly thematic lectures, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro, outdoor terrace, and many more exciting things.
- Employee wellness program, which includes running sessions, football, basketball, and other sports. The cost of sports activities is fully covered by the company. In-house doctor support is also available on demand.
- Medical insurance is available for all employees.
We look forward to receiving your applications!