SocialTech is a product IT company where we recreated the venture capital world. As venture builder we kick off and run startups with focus on analytics, data and machine learning.
Currently, SocialTech has eight projects, millions of users around the world and a strong team of more than 400 professionals with deep expertise and ambitious goals. And we are aimed at growing our business.
Our goal for the next five years is to have 10-15 successful projects in the company's portfolio, five of which are valued more than $1 bln or exceed $100 mln in annual revenue. To make this possible, we are building first-class business infrastructure and are looking for talents with a strong desire to create breakthrough projects.
We are looking for a Customer Success Representative that will join and strengthen our team.
We are a fast growing startup building a Premium transactional marketplace in the social discovery niche that helps Users around the World to get to know each other.
Recently we have closed a Round A investment. Currently, our efforts are aimed at product repositioning, and at the beginning of 2022 we plan to scale and grow x2.
Our platform already found its well-deserved place in the niche with leading pairing algorithms, a personal approach to Users and meticulously moderated User profiles.
Our main achievements:
– Top 3 startups in Ukraine by investment volume;
– Top 10 companies by revenue in niche;
– Active User database has grown by 80% from the beginning of the year;
Get ready for new challenges 🚀🚀🚀
We are expanding rapidly and now have about 110,000 platform visits per month.
That's why we're looking for another Customer Success Hero to join our remote support team and help us to communicate with our Customers.
You are right fit to us, if you want:
– Proactively help Customers;
– Passionate about high level Customer service;
– Take ownership of Customer tickets;
– Troubleshoot problems and see them through to resolution;
– Collect prompt and accurate feedback from Customers;
– Master the use of a support software;
– Never stop learning!
What does it take to join us?
– At least 6 months of experience as a Support / CSR;
– Experience working with Zendesk, Freshdesk or other helpdesk-systems;
– Advanced/Upper-Intermediate English, both oral and written;
– Desire to work in startup and value teamwork;
What do we offer?
– Ability to grow professionally along with a company grows;
– Feedback-driven and open-minded culture and fair recognition of strong contributors to the company’s success;
– Ability to use corporate library and develop deep knowledge in professional domain;
– Minimum bureaucracy and maximum independence;
– Training budget with opportunities to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops & etc.;
– Comprehensive medical insurance;
– Hi-end work equipment.
We look forward to you joining us! So do not hesitate to apply