Looking for a career opportunity where you will be given autonomy and independence to unleash your full potential by overcoming business challenges and creating impactful solutions? Are you a proactive self-starter with strong analytical and communication skills? Feeling you are equipped to own the sales activity from prospecting to closing a deal? We are looking exactly for you!
Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, employing more than 1,000 staff in nine countries. Each month, our high load projects attract nearly 200 mln users. We are one of the biggest partners for Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Central and Eastern Europe.
Our world-class technology team regarded as one of the best in Eastern Europe.
SocialTech is one of the largest projects for Genesis and a game-changer in Social Discovery.
We are a team of more than 150 talented professionals with a unique product experience that already enabled us to stand out internationally. We develop proprietary products used by millions of customers worldwide with the largest markets being the USA and Europe. SocialTech is one of the market leaders in its niche, continuously enjoying triple-digit annual growth for all major KPIs.
Location: Shenzhen, China.
Reporting to: Asia Regional Manager, SocialTech.
Sales type: B2B.
Industry: IT, International Cooperation.
Target market: Southeast Asian countries (Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, India, Laos).
- Support market presence in Southeast Asia.
- Design and implement a sales strategy based on company objectives.
- Create and regularly update the sales pipeline; use the CRM system to create real-time sales reports.
- Manage all sales activities through every stage of the process (lead on the search, interviews, follow-ups, etc.).
- Achieve sales targets using a broad range of sales techniques (cold calls, email campaigns, in-person meetings).
- Prepare weekly reports with a detailed sales performance analysis.
- Work closely with Business Development Manager to improve lead generation channels performance.
Skills, experience and personal attributes:
- At least upper-intermediate to advanced English.
- You are numerically astute and data-driven, and can effectively translate data insights in a meaningful way to improve KPIs.
- Previous experience as a sales manager, with a track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- You are effective communicator and motivator.
- You have experience using a CRM system to manage sales opportunities.
- You focus on results rather than process.
- You are willing to accept the Western business culture, work autonomously and take responsibility for your decisions.
- Knowledge of Thai language will be a big plus.
Compensation and benefits:
- Autonomy and opportunity to create value for the company through identifying and unleashing market opportunities.
- Competitive salary and excellent compensation package which will allow you to focus on your tasks and professional development in our company.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional development.
- Convenient office location - comfortable office located in the CBD of Shenzhen.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes.
This position is a unique career springboard for candidates who are seeking to perform a variety of challenging tasks in the fast-growing international multimillion business.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at nathaliep19 (WeChat).