Amazon has moved trade online. Our team has set an equally ambitious goal - to move services online.
It is not difficult to imagine how in the future such services as medical consultation, legal assistance and financial advice will often be provided online.
Our team is driving this revolution.
The team consists of senior-level specialists. A small number of people ensures team flexibility and high focus: everyone works on their area of responsibility to achieve common goals.
- Minimum bureaucracy, maximum independence;
- Freedom of action and full ownership;
- We make global decisions together; local - everyone himself/herself.
If you are driven by speed, performance, responsibility and direct influence on business decisions, then let's talk!
What you'll do:
- Work together with CEO and other senior leaders;
- Take full responsibility and ownership of the product, all the way from inception to production;
- Build and execute the product strategy and roadmap, working cross-functionally to sequence and execute this strategy;
- Use analytics to improve all processes and increase business efficiency;
- Lead the planning and delivery of large technology initiatives and Run-the-business requirements;
- Lead and facilitate discovery sessions;
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog, collecting defects and enhancement requests;
- Support Release Planning, scheduling backlog items into regular releases aligned to business priority.
It will be a great match if:
- You have 4+ years of product management experience and experience launching global large-scale technology solutions;
- You have product mindset and think about customers;
- You use analytics in your daily job;
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to work with technical and non-technical audiences; as well as, communicate effectively to individual contributors, and executive leadership;
- You have hands-on knowledge of agile product development processes;
- You have strong people skills, with distinctive ability to motivate and influence people without authority or a direct reporting relationship;
- You are excellent conflict-resolution managers and have an ability to effectively facilitate teams to the successful resolution of issues;
- You are a self-starter that thrives in the face of challenges;
- You have good written and verbal English skills.
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other;
- Market compensation that allows you to focus on work;
- Premium medical insurance;
- Sports and fitness compensation;
- Free lunches and unlimited snacks;
- A training budget with opportunities to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- Corporate parties and trips abroad. We have already been to Slovakia, Egypt, Austria, and Croatia;
- A comfortable office at Podil — you won’t want to leave.