SocialTech is a multimillion IT company and a game-changer in the social discovery niche. Our HQ is located in Kyiv. We manage a leading product in the industry, and all our key metrics keep growing exponentially from year to year.
Qualifications and Experience:
- The English language proficiency - upper-intermediate level and higher (interview may be held in English);
- The Chinese language proficiency - native speaker;
- Proven experience of managing relationships with various partners and stakeholders;
- Willingness and ability to address system-wide problems (systematic problem-solving);
- Highly responsible and reliable, with a strong level of self-awareness;
- Ability to negotiate successfully (both oral and written). Advanced persuasion and influencing skills;
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details;
- Experience of working in IT would be desirable.
- Finding and acquisition of new business partners from China and other Asian countries;
- Dealing with partners from China, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines daily (providing guidance and support, building long-term business relationships);
- Running competitor analysis, contributing to the formulation of strategic goals, and developing the tools to enable them;
- Driving the growth of business partners through professional guidance, recommendations, and other similar supportive activities;
- Developing the list of KPIs on partnerships, oversighting the results, and progress on targets related to partner's revenue;
- Business trips in China and to other Asian countries (each 1-2 months).
Compensation and Benefits:
- Excellent Compensation Package, allowing to focus on the project development and career growth entirely. Official employment;
- High-Performance team, which is highly passionate about what they do. Endless experience sharing and learning opportunities;
- Complex and Challenging Tasks - the hands-on experience in developing large-scale projects, optimizing the workload and distribution of tasks;
- Positive Work Environment - modern office space, featuring a variety of facilities and services (corporate lunch program, tea, snacks). Flexible working hours.