SocialTech is a global IT company operating in the segment of Social Discovery. We develop our proprietary products used by millions of people worldwide. SocialTech is one of the market leaders in its niche, continuously enjoying triple-digit annual growth for all major KPIs.
We are launching a new product - complex B2B platform to integrate business processes between more than 250 agencies and millions of our users worldwide.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join us. You will be a key player in our team and you will help us to build a user-oriented product. In this role, you will be involved in the whole development process, from user-research to final product analysis.
We appreciate a willingness to express your own opinion and influence the product.
- About 3 years of experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Strong knowledge of Figma.
- Experience in the design of systems like CRM/ERP/BPM.
- UI/UX portfolio that includes enterprise projects.
- Experience in creating a user flow from scratch.
- Ability to apply a high-fidelity wireframe/prototype approach.
- Ability to use an atomic design approach.
- Good understanding of usability principles.
- Proactivity and ability to solve tasks on a turn-key basis.
- Ability to accept criticism and explain your decisions.
What you will do:
- Conduct user research and survey to understand their needs.
- Create wireframe/prototype and new UI elements of the product.
- Iteratively improve existing parts of the product.
- Develop Guidelines - we have high design standards.
- Work closely with the Lead Designer, Analytics, Product Managers and developers.
- Opportunity to work with a multi-million audience.
- Career growth and professional development with various internal training and seminars, access to an extensive book library, English language classes, opportunity to participate in key IT industry events worldwide (attending the conferences).
- Work in a great team. We pay special attention to the recruitment and development of talent. All the members of our team are young, active and highly motivated for creative problem-solving.
- New spacious and modern office space in Podil (5 min from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station) with free breakfasts and lunches, and selections of snacks available at your choice, as well as weekly thematic lectures, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro, outdoor terrace, and many more exciting things.
- Employee wellness program, which includes running sessions, football, basketball, and other sports. The cost of sports activities is fully covered by the company. In-house doctor support is also available on demand.
- Medical insurance is available for all employees.
If this sounds inspiring, we’re excited to hear from you.