SocialTech is a global consumer IT-company operating in the industry of Social Discovery. The products we develop are used by millions of our customers globally. SocialTech is one of the market leaders in its niche, continuously enjoying triple-digit annual growth for all major KPIs.
Our main values are people and the team. We are always looking for outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses. With us, you will be given limitless opportunities for development and freedom of choice of your way of success. We have plenty of interesting tasks, ambitious goals, and challenges for you.
Currently, we are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer to join our young and ambitious team.
- Improve and expand the functionality of SEO websites deployment on different hosts.
- Helm charts refactoring and deployment using Gitlab-CI and Kubernetes.
- Implementation and customization of monitoring, as well as an alert system based on it.
- Configure web servers.
- Set up backup.
Qualifications and experience:
- Strong background in Linux administration (Debian, CentOS).
- Solid experience with MySQL.
- Ability to write automation scripts (Python, Bash, etc.).
- Previous work experience with monitoring and alerting tools.
- Deep knowledge/ equivalent work experience in configuration management (Ansible, Puppet, etc.).
- Microservices architecture.
- PHP, Bash.
- Nginx, PHP-FPM.
- MySQL, Memcached, RabbitMQ.
- GCP, GKE.
- Kubernetes, Docker.
- Proven experience in web development.
- Confident knowledge of CMS WordPress.
- Previous work experience with high-load projects.
- Experience in building load prediction monitoring systems.
- Experience with PHP stack (PHP-FPM > fastCGI > Nginx).
- Previous work experience with GCP.
By choosing us you get:
- Opportunity to work with a multi-million audience.
- Career growth and professional development with various internal training and seminars, access to an extensive book library, English language classes, chance to participate in key IT industry events worldwide (attending the conferences).
- Work in a great team. We pay special attention to the recruitment and development of talent. All the members of our team are young, active and highly motivated for creative problem solving.
- New spacious and modern office space in Podil (5 min from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station) with free breakfasts and lunches, and selections of snacks available at your choice, as well as weekly thematic lectures, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro, outdoor terrace, and many more exciting things.
- Employee wellness program, which includes running sessions, football, basketball, and other sports. The cost of sports activities is fully covered by the company. In-house doctor support is also available on demand.
- Health insurance available for all employees.