Looking for a career opportunity where you will be given autonomy and independence to unleash your full potential by overcoming business challenges and creating impactful solutions? Are you a proactive self-starter with strong analytical and communication skills? Feeling you are equipped to support partner revenue growth by providing high-quality data-driven consulting? We are looking exactly for you!
Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, employing more than 1,000 staff in nine countries. Each month, our high load projects attract nearly 200 mln users. We are one of the biggest partners for Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Central and Eastern Europe.
Our world-class technology team regarded as one of the best in Eastern Europe.
SocialTech is one of the largest projects for Genesis and a game-changer in Social Discovery.
We are a team of more than 150 talented professionals with a unique product experience that already enabled us to stand out internationally. We develop proprietary products used by millions of customers worldwide with the largest markets being the USA and Europe. SocialTech is one of the market leaders in its niche, continuously enjoying triple-digit annual growth for all major KPIs.
Location: Shenzhen, China.
Reporting to: Asia Regional Manager, SocialTech.
- Support on company registration in China.
- Oversee office operations and support on administrative and operational needs of the business through collaboration with local contractors (landlord, law firm, accountant, recruitment agencies, etc.).
- Be in charge of OPEX planning and reporting.
- Assist with the search of the office space for leasing and lead on the communication with the landlord regarding the tenancy.
- Assist with the contractor selection for the new office design and renovations managing the entire process from start to finish.
- Coordinate human resources activities, including recruitment, new employee orientation and onboarding (computers purchase, employee official registration, etc.).
- Plan, schedule and organize team events (team-building, corporate parties, etc.).
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of the daily office operations (lunch ordering, office maintenance, etc.).
- Identify operational gaps and provide corrective recommendations for improving the existing processes or developing new processes to increase operational efficiency.
Skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Chinese native speaker.
- 2+ years of admin, operations, or similar experience, preferably in the international company.
- Good team player with strong communication skills.
- Effective time management and ability to plan and prioritize work; ability to deliver targets and objectives to tight deadlines.
- You understand the highly flexible nature of support work and are comfortable with being available as needed.
- Exceptional organizational skills and high attention to details.
- Willingness to accept the Western business culture, work autonomously and take responsibility for your decisions.
- At least upper-intermediate to advanced English.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary and excellent compensation package which will allow you to focus on your tasks and professional development in our company.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional development.
- Convenient office location - comfortable office located in the CBD of Shenzhen.
- Sports and health care - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities funded by the company; in-house doctor support available on demand.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes.
This position is a unique career springboard for candidates who are seeking to perform a variety of challenging tasks in the fast-growing international multimillion business.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at nathaliep19 (WeChat).