SocialTech — is a global IT company in the Social Discovery niche. We develop our proprietary products used by millions of people worldwide. SocialTech is one of the market leaders in its niche, continuously enjoying triple-digit annual growth for all major KPIs.
Our main values are people and the team. We are constantly in search of outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses. With us, you will be given limitless opportunities for development and freedom of choice of your way of success. We have plenty of interesting tasks, ambitious goals, and challenges for you.
Reporting to the Head of treasury you will help establish and carry out a robust governance function across treasury. You will work closely with the Finance Team and Product teams to help support the effective and precise Treasury functions.
We are looking for an active and thoughtful professional who will strengthen our team in Treasury manager role.
What you will do:
- Manage cash flow activities and support smooth execution of day-to-day financial operations.
- Manage relationship with selected financial institutions in jurisdictions of Company’s presence.
- Support cash-management functions (account opening, KYC procedures, compliance, etc.).
- Constantly improve treasury-related business processes (payments, fin. control, FX, etc.).
- Work closely with fin. control and legal teams to support relevant compliance procedures.
- Supervised jurisdictions: USA, UK, Cyprus.
Starter-kit needed to join the board:
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in international or top-tier Ukrainian companies or banks.
- Ability to analyze complex issues and make sound business decisions.
- English – Upper-Intermediate or Advanced: oral and written.
- Responsibility and readiness to act independently, willingness to learn and work.
- Attention to details.
- Previous experience of work with banks in non-Ukrainian jurisdictions.
- Leadership and management potential are considered as a huge advantage.
This position is a unique career springboard for candidates who are seeking to become high-caliber finance professionals and to help to build international multimillion business.
We are waiting for you in our team!
You’re gonna love it, and here’s why:
- Competitive salary and good compensation package – for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus/option system.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development.
- Interesting and challenging tasks - being responsible for a part of company's finances you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office located in 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
- Sports and health care - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes.
Sound like a good fit? Please take a moment to apply for this position.