SocialTech is one of the biggest IT product companies in Ukraine. We create entertainment platforms where users can chat, launch video streams, share photos and lots more.
Our R&D team is now building a new business within holding. The next stage is scaling. By the end of this year, we plan to hit TOP 100 companies with the highest marketing budgets in Ukraine. Our aim for the next year is TOP 5.
A small team of senior-level professionals allows us to stay flexible and focused. Everyone contributes to the common goal by doing the best in their own area of responsibility.
We are looking for an active and thoughtful professional who will strengthen our team in the Head of Business Development position.
● to build business development function within a product with millions of new users per month;
● to recruit and manage a team of up 30 specialists from all over the world;
● to integrate business development vertical into companies operations: synchronize efforts with marketing department, prioritize product backlog to increase users’ engagement;
● to develop new frameworks and tools to drive scalable analysis and insight;
● to lead market research and competitor analysis.
An ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and skills:
● 3+ years of working experience, preferably in a Big4 company or investment firm;
● strong analytical skills;
● result oriented and hard-working, high ambitions;
● structured thinking and ability to make data-driven business decisions;
● strong communication and writing skills, ability to convince opponents on the truth of one's judgments;
● advanced/Upper-Intermediate English, both oral and written;
● proven leadership and management experience;
● outstanding career track record;
● participation in business case championships such as CFA Challenge, Business Diving or other local/international championships is an advantage.
SocialTech is a unique place to work and grow:
● opportunity to learn from years of experience in developing effective business solutions for IT;
● high level of compensation that allows you to focus on work;
● feedback-driven and open-minded culture and fair recognition of strong contributors to the company’s success;
● premium medical insurance;
● sports and fitness compensation;
● free lunches and unlimited snacks;
● a training budget with opportunities to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
● corporate parties and trips abroad. We have already been to Slovakia, Egypt, Austria, and Croatia;
● cool and comfortable office for work and fun.
We’re looking forward to you being in our team! So do not hesitate to apply;)