SocialTech is a global IT company operating in the segment of Social Discovery. We develop our proprietary products used by millions of people worldwide. SocialTech is one of the market leaders in its niche, continuously enjoying triple-digit annual growth for all major KPIs.
Our main values are people and the team. We are constantly in search of outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses. With us, you will be given limitless opportunities for development and freedom of choice of your way of success. We’ve got plenty of interesting tasks, ambitious goals, and challenges for you.
Currently, we are looking for a HR Administrator to join the team.
- Administer and maintain employee records in compliance with company record retention requirements.
- Responsible for the administration related to the various HR systems; tasks may include compliance processes and process administration, etc.
- Prepare HR month-end reporting & ad-hoc report requests.
- Mailing and filing of confidential documents.
- Process and audit employee changes (new hires, compensation changes, transfers, etc.).
- Facilitates the onboarding of new hires.
- Assist with updating HR policies and procedures.
- Serve as a primary first-response resource for general employee and/or manager inquires.
- Build strong relationships with all employees to assist with questions, opportunities, and challenges.
- Collaborate with the HR Lead to develop and deliver on organizational and culture initiatives.
- Assist with coordination of miscellaneous projects and programs as requested by HR leaders.
- Other responsibilities include the coordination of special projects, reports, or other HR-related assignments/tasks, as needed.
- Promote a positive, collaborative culture based on our core values.
Required Skills Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years of directly related work experience, which has provided exposure to administrative human resources procedures in areas such as HRIS/ATS support; HR office administration, professional development & events.
- Experience supporting workforces of 100 to 300 as the front-line responder.
- Knowledge of wage and hour laws as it pertains to payroll processing.
- Nice to have: 1 year of payroll processing experience.
- Nice to have: 1 year experience with event administration.
- Ability to interpret reports and make recommendations to business stakeholders.
- Ability to problem solve and find answers with limited guidance.
- Ability to work effectively with people to build trust, show empathy and encourage growth.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication.
- Strong team, unique to the Ukrainian IT market.
- Ability to work with large budgets on tier-1 markets in high competitive niches.
- Career growth and professional development with various internal training and seminars, access to an extensive book library, English language classes, opportunity to participate in key IT industry events worldwide (attending the conferences).
- Work in a great team. We pay special attention to the recruitment and development of talent. All the members of our team are young, active and highly motivated for creative problem-solving.
- New spacious and modern office space in Podil (5 min from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station) with free lunches, and selections of snacks available at your choice, as well as weekly thematic lectures, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro, outdoor terrace, and many more exciting things.
- Employee wellness program, which includes running sessions, football, basketball, and other sports. The cost of sports activities is fully covered by the company. In-house doctor support is also available on demand.
- Medical insurance is available for all employees.
If this sounds inspiring, we’re excited to hear from you.