SocialTech is a global IT company operating in the industry of Social Discovery. We develop our proprietary products used by millions of people worldwide. SocialTech is one of the market leaders in its niche, continuously enjoying triple-digit annual growth for all major KPIs.
Our main values are people and the team. We are constantly in search of outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses. With us, you will be given limitless opportunities for development and freedom of choice of your way of success. We have plenty of interesting tasks, ambitious goals, and challenges for you.
Currently, we are looking for an ambitious and considerate Legal Counsel to join our team.
- Analyze legal risks in the company’s jurisdictions of operations (with a focus on North America and Europe) and work to ensure legal compliance regarding corporate structure and contractual relationships.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams (developers, analysts, marketing managers and company’s leadership) to oversee activities reducing legal risks.
- Communicate with business partners, law firms, and service providers from various jurisdictions.
- Monitor day-to-day legal activities of the company.
Skills, experience and personal attributes:
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience with an international or top-tier Ukrainian law firm or Big 4.
- Outstanding professional track record.
- Strong ability to search for, find, collect, analyse, interpret and evaluate information.
- Excellent decision-making capabilities with the ability to take the right decision at the right time.
- Good communicator (both oral and written) with the ability to persuade and influence the opinions of other people.
- Upper-Intermediate to Advanced English or above (international certificate such as IELTS / TOEFL will be a plus).
- Strong leadership potential and management skills (desirable).
Desirable skills and experience:
- Participation in moot court competitions.
- Basic understanding of GDPR and data protection regulations.
Why choose us?
- Competitive salary and excellent compensation package, which will allow you to focus on your tasks and professional growth within the company.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional development.
- Convenient office location - comfortable and modern office located near Tarasa Shevchenka metro station.
- Employee wellness programme, which includes running sessions, football, basketball, and other sports. The cost of sports activities is fully covered by the company. In-house doctor support is also available on demand.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes.
This position is a unique career springboard for candidates who are seeking to perform a variety of challenging tasks in the fast-growing international multimillion business.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!