What is SocialTech?
We are a global IT company. While believing in entrepreneurs, we help them to realize their dreams and ambitions, thus becoming the best venture builder in the country.
Our goal for the next five years is to have 10-15 successful projects in our portfolio, at least 5 of which should be valued at > $ 1bn or reach annual revenues > $ 100mn.
To make it possible we are looking for the most talented people and develop the first-class business infrastructure for our portfolio companies.
Our main values are people and the team. We are constantly in search of outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses.
In order to ensure no barriers to grow for our portfolio companies from financial perspective we introduced a new role in SocialTech – Financial Business Partner.
To effectively manage financial issues of several early-stage projects (currently six with two another to be launched soon) we are looking for an active and thoughtful professional who will strengthen Financial Business Partner team in the Financial Business Associate position.
What you will do:
● Perform a wide range of analytical tasks and develop a variety of analytical tools aimed to increase financial and operational efficiency of early-stage projects (operational dashboards, analysis of financial statements, P&L forecasts, sensitivity analysis etc.);
● Perform ongoing monitoring of operational and financial metrics of portfolio companies for compliance with established objectives, guidelines and parameters;
● Conduct various market researches to identify the most optimal solutions to financial and business issues and benchmark our portfolio projects against peers;
● Participate in development of different frameworks, manuals and guides to improve interaction between portfolio projects and our infrastructure departments;
● Communicate with internal departments (treasury, reporting, taxes, legal) to secure respective level of infrastructure needed for a smooth business growth of portfolio companies;
● Communicate with external partners, including payment service providers, banks and financial institutions to support business development initiatives.
On top of the above you are offered a full discretion to identify and take control over areas for improvement both within portfolio projects’ teams and infrastructure teams.
Skills and experience needed to join the board:
● 3-5 years of experience in either Big-4, investment banking, private equity/VC, management consulting or top local or international businesses;
● Proactive self-starter, with proven ability to initiate business changes (you are not likely to be told what exactly you have to do in order to bring value to portfolio companies; we are there to lead you, not to micromanage);
● Leadership and management potential are considered as a huge advantage - upside to become Financial Business Partner (with further CFO perspective) for one of the internal early-stage projects;
● Structured thinking and ability to take data-driven business decisions (you can hardly bet w/o knowing and correctly interpreting a data);
● Sound analytical, problem-solving and commercial instincts and skills (you can crack McK type of business cases like a pro);
● Strong communication and written skills, ability to convince opponents on the truth of one's judgments (we are seeking a candidate who can intelligently argue with CEO and/or portfolio companies management);
● Solid financial expertise – financial reporting / business valuation / analysis of investments (international qualifications like ACCA, CFA, CIMA, completed or in progress, would be an advantage);
● Upper-Intermediate English.
Reporting to: Financial Business Partner (FBP)
You’re gonna love it, and here’s why:
● Competitive salary and good compensation package (including free meals and snacks and VIP-insurance);
● Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes;
● Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development;
● Interesting and challenging tasks - being responsible for a part of company's finances you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners;
● Sports and health care - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick;
● Convenient working conditions - comfortable office located in 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.
This position is a unique career springboard for candidates who are seeking to become high-caliber finance/investment professionals and to help to build international multimillion business.
We are waiting for you in our team!