SocialTech — is a global IT holding which operates a number of full-cycle product businesses that are based on analytics, data and machine learning. Our proprietary developed products are used by millions of people worldwide.
Our main values are people and the team. We are constantly in search of outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses.
We are looking for an active and thoughtful professional who will strengthen our team in the Chief Operating Officer (COO) role. Reporting and day-to-day cooperation with Chief Executive Officer (CEO) - one of the business co-founders.
What you will do:
- Design and implement processes in business-related operations including but not limited to budgeting/procurement, HR, recruiting, personnel development, helpdesk, internal communications, PR, etc.;
- Oversee day-to-day core operations of product development, customer support, business development (Google/Facebook/etc.) and supply-side (wide range of international partners);
- Execute organizational changes on the company’s way of transformation from mono-product unit to multinational holding (currently 7 portfolio companies are expected to be accompanied by another 8-10 within next 2 years period);
- Build operational dashboards/reporting systems to ensure performance-based evaluation of administrative and operations departments and setting of respective target metrics;
- Coordinate initiatives of internal departments (HR, procurement, financial control, legal, etc.) to secure the respective level of infrastructure needed for a smooth business growth;
- Work closely with C-level executives on expansion and scaling activities including both, exploring internal growth drivers and reviewing external investment opportunities.
Skills and experience needed to join the board:
- 4-5+ years’ of experience in either of private equity/VC, investment banking, industry operations unit or management consulting is a must;
- Proactive self-starter, with proven ability to initiate business changes (you are not likely to be told what exactly you have to do in order to bring value to portfolio companies; we are there to lead you, not to micromanage);
- Leadership and management potential are considered as a must have - upside to hire and develop its own team of professionals needed to tackle growing business needs;
- Structured thinking and ability to take data-driven business decisions - you can hardly bet w/o knowing and correctly interpreting a data);
- Sound analytical, problem-solving and commercial instincts and skills - you can crack McK type of business cases like a pro);
- Strong communication and written skills, ability to convince opponents on the truth of one's judgments (we are seeking a candidate who can intelligently argue with CEO and/or other C-level team members);
- Upper-Intermediate or Advanced English.
Nature of work:
Chief Operating Officer is accountable for day-to-day managing of core administrative and operational functions with a deep hands-on operations approach.
Would be an advantage:
- Proven hands-on experience in managing operational improvements and/or business process optimizations;
- Previous exposure to diverse business operations (IT, HR/recruiting, budgeting, marketing, etc.);
- Proven experience in managing complex projects and cross-functional teams.
This position is a unique career springboard for candidates who are seeking to become high-caliber C-level professionals and to help to build international multimillion business.
We are waiting for you in our team!
You’re gonna love it, and here’s why:
- Competitive salary and good compensation package – for experienced candidates with a proven track record, we offer a performance-based bonus/option system.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional self-development.
- Interesting and challenging tasks - being responsible for a part of company's finances you will prepare reports, solve diverse and challenging issues, communicate with people within the company as well as with our partners.
- Sports and health care - running, swimming, football, basketball and other sports activities supported by the company; corporate doctor always ready to help if you feel sick.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office located in 5 minutes from Taras Shevchenko metro station. Flexible working hours.