SocialTech is a global IT company operating in the industry of Social Discovery. We develop our proprietary products used by millions of people worldwide. SocialTech is one of the market leaders in its niche, continuously enjoying triple-digit annual growth for all major KPIs.
Our main values are people and the team. We are constantly in search of outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses. With us, you will be given limitless opportunities for development and freedom of choice of your way of success. We have plenty of interesting tasks, ambitious goals, and challenges for you.
We are currently looking for a result-oriented Support Agent to join our team. The new Support Agent will be helping us to support both large and smaller partners regarding business cooperation, and grow with us professionally.
- Process tickets from partners regarding ongoing business issues (BAU) in Zendesk.
- Effective teamwork focused both on individual and team performance.
- Streamline communication and coordinate work with product and testing departments.
- Various interesting tasks to improve the effectiveness of the partner within our system.
- Close collaboration with a moderation team to resolve challenging issues.
- Make valuable contributions to the project (we listen to every team member and implement changes on an ongoing basis).
Skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Highly responsible with hard-working attitude and punctuality – essential.
- Upper-intermediate in spoken and written English.
- Excellent business writing skills.
- Proactive with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Exciting opportunities and perks you will get at work:
- Working schedule: 4 working /2 off - from 5 pm till 1 am.
- Modern office with a fridge full of freebies (breakfasts, sandwiches, yogurts, cookies, healthy snacks).
- Friendly team, who enjoys team buildings, playing board games and having an outdoor barbecue.
- Regular participation in international conferences and events together with Primedate team.
- Many step up opportunities for career development (both vertically and horizontally).
- Proactivity and performance-based salary review every 8 months, put forward for consideration by line manager.
- Gaining valuable work experience at the top IT company, working on an interesting project.
Sound like a good fit? Please take a moment to apply for this position.