SocialTech — is a global IT company in the Social Discovery niche. We develop our proprietary products used by millions of people worldwide. SocialTech is one of the market leaders in its niche, continuously enjoying triple-digit annual growth for all major KPIs.
Our main values are people and the team. We are constantly in search of outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses. With us, you will be given limitless opportunities for development and freedom of choice of your way of success. We have plenty of interesting tasks, ambitious goals, and challenges for you.
This is a unique opportunity for a financial professional with outstanding career prospects in one of the biggest product IT companies in CEE.
• Design and implementation of user acquisition operations.
• Manage and structure projects from start to finish in all aspects including product, marketing, development, financials.
• Monitor the day-to-day operations.
• Communications within internal departments (marketing, development, analytics).
• Communications within external partners of the Company, including advertising networks (Google, Facebook).
• Develop new models and tools in order to drive scalable analysis and insight.
• Analyze public sources to track our and competitors market activities.
An ideal candidate should have the following qualifications and skills:
• 3-4 years of working experience in a corporate environment, preferably in a Big4 company or investment firm is a must.
• Outstanding career track record.
• Result oriented and hard working, high ambitions.
• Structured thinking and ability to take data-driven business decisions.
• Strong communication and writing skills, ability to convince opponents on the truth of one’s judgments.
• Advanced/Upper-Intermediate English, both oral and written.
• Open minded, change agent, team player.
• Participation in business case championships such as CFA Challenge, Business Diving or other local/international championships is an advantage.
• Proven leadership and management experience is a huge advantage.
• Work in a passionate team of analysts, stakeholders, and developers, who will motivate you for professional and personal growth.
• Competitive salary and excellent compensation package.
• Opportunity to learn from years of experience in developing effective business solutions for IT.
• Feedback-driven and open-minded culture and fair recognition of strong contributors to the company’s success.
• A team of sports enthusiasts who believe in the importance of physical and emotional well-being.
• Exceptional opportunities for professional growth: in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes.
• Flexible work schedule and a comfortable modern office located 5 minutes from the Tarasa Shevchenka metro station (including a spacious sunny terrace, free breakfasts and lunches, Sony PlayStation 4, and many more exciting things).
We look forward to receiving your applications!