SocialTech is a global IT company operating in the segment of Social Discovery. We develop our proprietary products used by millions of people worldwide. SocialTech is one of the market leaders in its niche, continuously enjoying triple-digit annual growth for all major KPIs.
Our main values are people and the team. We are constantly in search of outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses. With us, you will be given limitless opportunities for development and freedom of choice of your way of success. We’ve got plenty of interesting tasks, ambitious goals, and challenges for you.
Currently, we are looking for a Content Manager. You will help us establish a process of a steady flow of the new content. Our perfect candidate is a friendly and ambitious person who knows how to negotiate and convince. You will take the initiative and suggest fresh ideas for improving the product and processes. We expect the candidate to build a system for searching and controlling remote copywriters, prioritizing tasks and improving the quality of content.
- High level of proficiency in English (not lower than Advance).
- Confident user of MS Office (Excel), Google Docs.
- Higher humanitarian education (philologist, interpreter, journalist).
- Experience working with freelancers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Creative approach to work.
- Ability to adapt to numerous changes.
- Basic knowledge of SEO and SMM (will be a plus).
- Experience as a content manager, editor, or journalist (will be a great plus).
What you will do:
- Manage current freelancers and search for new authors.
- Control the content quality and monitor the time spent on its creation.
- Proofread the content and edit it.
- Opportunity to work with a multi-million audience.
- Career growth and professional development with various internal training and seminars, access to an extensive book library, English language classes, opportunity to participate in key IT industry events worldwide (attending the conferences).
- Work in a great team. We pay special attention to the recruitment and development of talent. All the members of our team are young, active and highly motivated for creative problem-solving.
- New spacious and modern office space in Podil (5 min from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station) with free breakfasts and lunches, and selections of snacks available at your choice, as well as weekly thematic lectures, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro, outdoor terrace, and many more exciting things.
- Employee wellness program, which includes running sessions, football, basketball, and other sports. The cost of sports activities is fully covered by the company. In-house doctor support is also available on demand.
- Medical insurance is available for all employees.
We look forward to receiving your applications!