We are a global technology company focused on connecting people through social discovery. Our product is a communication and dating platform where people will be able to satisfy their needs for interaction and attention from other people. We strive to provide a secure environment where individuals can express themselves and create strong connections online.
Our business: Our product counts millions of users around the world (the USA, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia). Every year we demonstrate key indicators of growth by 50-70% and continue to expand. We run our company with a focus on high tech, data and analytics.
Our team: We are proud to have a strong team of professionals with deep expertise and ambitious goals. Our people are the company’s most valuable asset, so we strive to build business together with top talents on the market.
Our support of Ukraine: We arrange humanitarian aid; provide the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the Territorial Defense Forces with the special equipment and ammunition; annually pay taxes to the state treasury to support the economy; invest in domestic educational programs so that talented youth could strengthen the country's capacity.
If you share our values, have ambitious goals and seek professional growth, you are definitely the one to join our team!
About the position:
We are creating a team of A+ players, experts in their areas. Each of the team is responsible for a specific area, target metrics and business result. We are looking for a Senior PHP Engineer who is ready to strengthen our small backend team.
– Design and delivery new features for product and tech solutions;
– Improve existing codebase;
– Participation in Scrum and Code Review processes;
– Communicating with all participants of business;
– In the near future, you are transforming from Senior Developer to Lead of the backend team.
We're excited about you because you have strong an experience in:
– PHP8 - you are understanding full path from skeleton app to production environment;
– MySQL - operations with heavy loaded tables and optimization for more performance;
– RabbitMQ - understand different strategies to work with Event Bus;
– Work with OS frameworks like Symfony or Laravel - you know their power sides and weak side;
– Write tests.
Will be +:
– GraphQL/Federated GraphQL;
– People management skills.
Exciting opportunities you will find with us:
–Work in a passionate team of marketers, analysts, and developers, who will facilitate your professional and personal growth;
– Opportunity to learn from years of experience and expertise in creating innovative solutions for IT businesses;
– Fascinating tasks and the ability to fulfill your ambitions;
– Interesting challenges in the dynamic product-IT niche that is oriented for Tier-1 markets.
– Remote-first culture;
– Full assistance with temporary relocation to our corporate sites in Western Ukraine. After the war, we will be glad to see you in our modern office at Podil;
– If you are currently abroad, you can join our Warsaw or Cyprus office;
– We offer employee health insurance and corporate doctor's services;
– For comfortable work, we will provide you with modern equipment and even more;
– We provide access to business literature, trainings, seminars;
– If you are eager to study, we compensate for the costs of conferences/meetings in Ukraine and abroad.
As the war began, we continued supporting our employees and their relatives with all our might and may. We evacuated our team and their beloved ones from different parts of the country; helped them with the relocation to our corp. sites in Western Ukraine; supported employees in financial difficulties; provided those who joined the ranks of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the Territorial Defense Forces with the special equipment. Our people are the most valuable asset, so we are ready to support our newcomers as well.
Join our team and let's win on all the fronts together!