Looking for a career opportunity where you will be given autonomy and independence to unleash your full potential by overcoming business challenges and creating impactful solutions? Are you a proactive self-starter with strong analytical and communication skills? Feeling you are equipped to support partner revenue growth by providing high-quality data-driven consulting? We are looking exactly for you!
Genesis is one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, employing more than 1,000 staff in nine countries. Each month, our high load projects attract nearly 200 mln users. We are one of the biggest partners for Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Central and Eastern Europe.
Our world-class technology team regarded as one of the best in Eastern Europe.
SocialTech is one of the largest projects for Genesis and a game-changer in Social Discovery.
We are a team of more than 150 talented professionals with a unique product experience that already enabled us to stand out internationally. We develop proprietary products used by millions of customers worldwide with the largest markets being the USA and Europe. SocialTech is one of the market leaders in its niche, continuously enjoying triple-digit annual growth for all major KPIs.
Location: Shenzhen, China.
Reporting to: Asia Regional Manager, SocialTech.
- Provide actionable recommendations and analytical insights to resolve partners business challenges and develop partners growth and profitability in line with the project objectives.
- Hold regular meetings and calls with partners in Shenzhen and other cities in China.
- Obtain, share and leverage competitive market intelligence.
- Define and assist in achieving KPIs for partner accounts.
- Prepare recommendations for project performance improvement in response to partners feedback.
- Develop long-term relationships with partners to increase their loyalty to the project.
Skills, experience and personal attributes:
- At least upper-intermediate to advanced English.
- Strong analytical thinking and a high level of numeracy skills.
- Excellent communication, liaison and interpersonal skills to work effectively with people at all levels; ability to produce and deliver high-quality presentations.
- Effective time management and ability to plan and prioritize work; ability to deliver targets and objectives to tight deadlines.
- Willingness to accept the Western business culture, work autonomously and take responsibility for your decisions.
- Experience in a project or consultancy support role and proven ability to manage complex tasks.
- Strong focus on results rather than process.
- Knowledge of Thai language will be a big plus.
Compensation and benefits:
- Autonomy and opportunity to create value for the company through identifying and unleashing market opportunities.
- Competitive salary and excellent compensation package which will allow you to focus on your tasks and professional development in our company.
- Strong and enthusiastic team - you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning, and professional development.
- Convenient office location - comfortable office located in the CBD of Shenzhen.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional growth - in-house training sessions and seminars, corporate library, English classes.
This position is a unique career springboard for candidates who are seeking to perform a variety of challenging tasks in the fast-growing international multimillion business.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at nathaliep19 (WeChat).