SocialTech is a global consumer IT-company operating in the industry of Social Discovery. The products we develop are used by millions of our customers globally. SocialTech is one of the market leaders in its niche, continuously enjoying triple-digit annual growth for all major KPIs. SocialTech is headquartered in Kyiv and operates in the USA and Europe.
Our main values are people and the team. We are always looking for outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses. With us, you will be given limitless opportunities for development and freedom of choice of your way of success. We have plenty of interesting tasks, ambitious goals, and challenges for you.
We are currently looking for an aspiring Customer Success Manager (Spanish speaking) to join our Business Development team to help us strengthen our partner network in Latin America. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and negotiation skills and working knowledge of the Spanish language (at least Level B2).
• Participate in/ prepare for regular monthly checkpoints with international partners from Latin America.
• Develop trusted relationships with partners through understanding their business and information needs.
• Provide actionable recommendations and analytical insights to resolve partners business challenges and improve partners profitability and performance in line with the project’s objectives.
• Obtain, share and leverage competitive market intelligence.
• Define and assist in achieving KPIs for partner accounts.
• Prepare recommendations for project performance improvement in response to partners feedback.
Skills, experience and personal attributes:
• Proactive, with strong analytical and numerical skills.
• Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• At least upper-intermediate oral and written English & Spanish (interview may be held in any of the languages).
• Enjoy developing partner relationships and giving high priority to partners business development needs.
• Have a keen eye for detail.
• Fast and efficient learner motivated for hard work and success.
• Proven ability to complete complex turnkey projects.
• Previous business negotiations experience will be a plus.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, you will be offered the following impressive perks and benefits:
• Opportunity to work with a multi-million audience.
• Career growth and professional development with various internal training and seminars, access to an extensive book library, English language classes, chance to participate in key IT industry events worldwide (attending the conferences).
• Work in a great team. We pay special attention to the recruitment and development of talent. All the members of our team are young, active and highly motivated for creative problem-solving.
• New spacious and modern office space in Podil (5 min from Tarasa Shevchenko metro station) with free breakfasts and lunches, and selections of snacks available at your choice, weekly thematic lectures, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro, outdoor terrace and many more exciting things.
• Employee wellness programme which includes running sessions, football, basketball, and other sports. The cost of sports activities is fully covered by the company. In-house doctor support is also available on demand.
• Health insurance available for all employees.
This position is a unique career springboard for candidates who are seeking to perform a variety of challenging tasks in the fast-growing international multimillion business.