SocialTech is a global IT company operating in the segment of Social Discovery. We develop our proprietary products used by millions of people worldwide. SocialTech is one of the market leaders in its niche, continuously enjoying triple-digit annual growth for all major KPIs.
Maze is an internal start-up of SocialTech. Maze is developing a product in the intent marketing segment and operates in Tier 1 markets (the United States and Western Europe). During its first year, the start-up has reached 6-digit revenue in US dollars. Our team includes some of the most prominent marketing experts in the field, with the founders having a track record of working with the most significant online-advertising budgets in Ukraine. A career at Maze combines the agility of a start-up with the reliability of a mature company, the absence of bureaucracy and high impact of every team member, rapid growth and development with perks of the largest IT companies in Ukraine. If you ever wanted to be at the forefront of a start-up, which aspires to conquer the market with the speed of light - the right time is now, the right place is Maze.
Our main values are people and the team. We are constantly in search of outstanding result-oriented individuals, who will be directly impacting our products and businesses. With us, you will be given limitless opportunities for development and freedom of choice of your way of success. We have plenty of interesting tasks, ambitious goals, and challenges for you.
Currently, we are looking for an active and considerate Backend Developer (PHP) to join our team.
Technical skills and experience:
- PHP 7.1+, Symfony 4.
- MySQL, MongoDB.
- SOLID, KISS, YAGNI, GRASP.
- PHP-FPM, nginx.
- Docker, docker compose.
- Advanced user of Linux/macOS.
- GoF patterns.
- Previous experience with queues (Rabbit MQ).
Non-technical skills and experience:
- Strong team player with agile development experience.
- Independent self-starter with a keen eye for detail.
- Achievement drive and high motivation for self-improvement.
Additional desirable skills and experience:
- Previous work experience with content management platforms (Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal).
- Knowledge of how to optimize SQL queries.
- Good knowledge of Kubernetes.
- Thorough understanding of DDD principles.
- Previous work experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and/or microservice architecture.
- Previous work experience/ good understanding of high load projects (millions of events per day).
- Previous work experience of covering the code with unit tests.
- Development of tools for deployment and audit of hundreds of web sites.
- Development of tools for parsing, generation, and publication of content.
- Work on a content management system (CMS).
Exciting opportunities and perks you will get at work:
- Opportunity to work with a multi-million audience.
- Career growth and professional development with various internal training and seminars, access to an extensive book library, English language classes, opportunity to participate in key IT industry events worldwide (attending the conferences).
- Work in a great team. We pay special attention to the recruitment and development of talent. All the members of our team are young, active and highly motivated for creative problem-solving.
- New spacious and modern office space in Podil (5 min from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station) with free breakfasts and lunches, and selections of snacks available at your choice, as well as weekly thematic lectures, Sony PlayStation 4 Pro, outdoor terrace, and many more exciting things.
- Employee wellness program, which includes running sessions, football, basketball, and other sports. The cost of sports activities is fully covered by the company. In-house doctor support is also available on demand.
- Health insurance is available for all employees.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!